How to live & work mindfully workshop
In this interactive workshop, Kate will introduce the five principles of living and working mindfully. Utilising Positive Psychology and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as well as recent mindfulness research, Kate will help you to understand how these philosophies can enhance your personal and professional life.
This workshop will support you to:
- Understand the principles of mindfulness, the benefits and how mindfulness can be used to reduce stress and improve performance and wellbeing.
- Learn how to be mindful of thoughts and feelings including overcoming judgement and negative thinking.
- Become aware of the behaviours at work and in your personal life that enhance or inhibit wellbeing.
- Understand how mindfulness can develop compassion and self-compassion.
- Take a more conscious approach to long-term planning.
Kate James is an author, coach, mindfulness teacher and retreat facilitator and the founder of Total Balance. Over the past 16 years she has worked with thousands of clients to help them discover their values and strengths and what it means to live a purposeful and meaningful life.
She is the author of three best-selling books, Believe in Yourself & Do What You Love, Be Mindful & Simplify Your Life and Change How You Think & Be Happier Now.